We’ve all been there, a pipe breaks, a sink overflows, or a drain clogs. It seems to happen at the worst times, and it can be difficult to get a plumber out right away. This is when an emergency plumber can come in handy. Emergency plumbing can make all the difference in the world. It can save you a lot of time and money, as well as stress.
What is Emergency Plumbing?
Emergency plumbing refers to any plumbing service that is needed outside of the typical scope of work. This can include anything from a broken pipe to a clogged drain.
Why Would I Need Emergency Plumbing?
There are many reasons why you might need emergency plumbing services. A burst pipe can cause extensive water damage in a short period of time. A clogged drain can prevent wastewater from flowing properly, which could lead to flooding. When these things happen, it’s important to call an emergency plumber right away.
How Much Does Emergency Plumbing Cost?
Emergency plumbing services typically cost more than standard services. However, it’s important to make sure that you’re getting quality work without overpaying. That is where we come in! We will guarantee quality work at an affordable price so you can return to your life as soon as possible.
What To Do If You Experience A Plumbing Emergency?
If you experience a plumbing emergency, don’t panic! There are a few things that you can do to minimize the damage until our team arrives.
- Shut off the water supply: If possible, shut off the main water valve to your home. This will help prevent further water damage.
- Turn off all electronics: Unplug any devices that might be affected by water damage.
- Remove furniture and belongings from the area: Move furniture and other items away from the flooded area to avoid additional damage.
How To Cut Off The Main Water Supply?
In order to shut off the main water supply, you will need to find the valve that controls water to your home. The valve is usually located near the water meter or where the water line enters your home. Once you have found it, turn it clockwise until it’s fully closed. If you are unable to locate or close the valve, please call our team right away.
What Not To Do During A Plumbing Emergency?
- Do not try to fix the problem yourself: This could lead to further damage and even injuries.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner: Trying to suck up standing water can actually cause more damage.
- Do not pour chemicals down the drain: This could corrode your pipes and create additional problems.
How To Prevent The Need For Emergency Plumbing?
The best way to avoid the need for emergency plumbing services is by keeping up with routine maintenance and following some basic tips. Here are a few things you can do:
- Don’t flush anything but toilet paper down your toilet. Other items, such as female hygiene products, feminine wipes, diapers, bleach bottles, or other cleaning products, will result in a clogged toilet.
- Never pour grease down your kitchen sink drain. Grease, fat, and oil should be thrown away or poured into a container before being disposed of in the trash can. These substances harden when cooled and create serious clogs for your pipes if you attempt to flush them down your sink drain.
- Don’t run water while grinding food products with garbage disposals, as this could lead to blockage of pipe connections from the house to the septic tank/main sewer line.
- Take care with what is flushed down sinks and showers too! Hair, soap scum, toothpaste, and other debris may accumulate over time, resulting in partial or complete stoppages at those fixtures as well.
What To Do After You Get The Issue Serviced?
- After getting the issue serviced, you should take some preventative measures to ensure that the problem does not happen again.
- Run cold water down your drains for a minute or two after each use. This will help flush out any residual debris and keep things moving smoothly.
- Assess any and all damage that may have been caused as a result of the stoppage and take steps to repair it. This could involve anything from fixing a cracked pipe to replacing a section of the sewer line.
- Keep an eye on your drains and when you see any signs of slowing or backups, call a professional immediately. Emergency plumbing problems should not be taken lightly.
Benefits Of Having An Emergency Plan In Place
When it comes to plumbing emergencies, every minute counts. That’s why it’s important to have an Emergency Plumbing Plan in place BEFORE something goes wrong. By having a plan, you will be able to act fast and avoid costly damages caused by water flooding your home or business. Some things you should include in your Emergency Plumbing Plan are:
- A well-thought-out emergency plan gives you peace of mind and the ability to handle a plumbing emergency quickly and efficiently.
- It can help minimize damage to your home and save you money in the long run by avoiding costly repairs.
- Most importantly, it could prevent an emergency from becoming a disaster.
Broken and burst pipes can be especially dangerous as water can quickly spread throughout your home or business, damaging furniture, appliances, merchandise, and even electrical systems. If you experience a broken or burst pipe, here are some tips to follow:
- Do not try to fix the problem yourself.
- Call a licensed plumber to make the necessary repairs.
- Shut off the water at the main valve as soon as possible.
- Locate the break and try to stop the flow of water if possible.
- Remove any furniture or belongings that may be damaged.
- If there is water damage, contact your insurance company as soon as possible.
Emergency plumbing services are just a phone call away! Dial our number now if you’re experiencing any type of plumbing emergency – we’ll dispatch one of our experts right away!
Common Causes Of Major Plumbing Issues
Emergency plumbing can be caused by a variety of different things. Some common causes include:
Leaky pipes or water lines are the most common cause of emergency plumbing problems. They may also result from burst pipes, frozen pipes, clogged drains as well as faulty valves. The leaks in these situations can occur quickly and unexpectedly, so it’s best to have them fixed immediately before any major damage occurs!
When there is structural damage in your home caused by flooding or other natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, etc., you’ll need someone who knows how to deal with all types of emergencies, including those related to natural disasters, so that they don’t become worse over time.
Why Should You Call Us For Your Emergency Plumbing Needs?
Our emergency plumbers are trained to handle any type of problem that may arise from clogged drains, burst pipes or faulty valves, etc. Emergency plumbing is a specialized field that requires its own unique set of skills and knowledge. Emergency plumbers will use their expertise when dealing with emergency situations so they can make sure no harm comes to anyone who might be affected by these kinds of issues – this includes yourself!
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our work. If for any reason you’re not happy with the service we’ve provided, we’ll refund your money in full. Certified Plumbing of Brevard has provided our area with quality plumbing work for over 30 years.
How To Schedule A Service?
Certified Plumbing of Brevard is equipped to deal with many different types of plumbing emergencies. We understand that when these things happen, you need help right away. That’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to schedule service:
– Emergency Service-Hotline: 321-784-5060
– Online Form
– Email: email@example.com
We can service your home as well as your business too! No job is too big or too small for our experienced staff.
We’re here to help you 24/07, so please don’t hesitate to call us!